You asked, we listened! We’re thrilled to bring you the only Official Guided Tour of one of London’s most iconic landmarks, Battersea Power Station.
From the 1930s to 1980s, Battersea Power Station was a working Power Station. At its peak, the Power Station was supplying a fifth of London’s power, supplying electricity to some of London’s most recognisable landmarks, such as the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. After decades of sitting derelict, it is now open to the public as one of London’s most exciting and innovative new riverside destinations.
Taking place once a week every Monday, you will get the chance to learn more about the Power Station’s fascinating history and enjoy exclusive access to the beautifully restored Art Deco masterpiece, Control Room A. Control Room A is the first of the Grade II* listed building’s two original Control Rooms which managed the distribution of electricity across London from the early 1930s. Please note, tickets are usually released four weeks in advance.
While here, why not make a day of it and book tickets to the glass chimney lift experience at Lift 109, enjoy a cocktail or two surrounded by the original 1950s dials and control desks in Control Room B, grab a bite at one of our many cafes and restaurants or enjoy a spot of shopping?
• The tours last approximately 75 minutes, with walking and standing throughout
• The tour is both inside and outside the Power Station so please come dressed appropriately for the weather
• The tour is open to all persons over the age of 16; children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Most of the tour route is fully accessible; if you have accessibility needs, please let us know at the time of booking
• Accessible toilets, baby change and changing place facilities are available inside Battersea Power Station
• Tickets are usually released 4 weeks in advance and are non refundable. In exceptional circumstances we may be able to reschedule your tour for you
• If you need to contact us please email email@example.com and provide your order number
• The tour is currently hosted in spoken English only
Discover more about the Power Station’s heritage here.
Your front row seat to everything happening at Battersea Power Station each week! DON’T MISS exclusive offers, latest news, new openings, competitions and more.