Battersea Power Station is being redeveloped by an international consortium with a proven track record.
The project is driven by backing from Malaysia’s most well respected and successful property development and investment businesses, S P Setia Berhad, Sime Darby, and Employees Provident Fund.
At Battersea Power Station Development Company (BPSDC) we value honesty,
integrity and openness and we work hard to make BPSDC a rewarding and enjoyable place to work.
Team Battersea's Core Principles:
All team members have a vital part to play in the success of the project and we want each team member to enjoy being part of the unfolding success story.
• Become an exemplar project for London
• Uphold quality as its first priority
• Endeavour to set new standards for development in the UK
• Embrace environmental protection and sustainability
• Be committed to being a mixed-use destination with community at its heart
• Become synonymous with trust, reliability and integrity
• Be effective and efficient in all tasks
• Be a great place to live, work, learn and play
• Be committed to generating consistently strong financial returns for shareholders
Our core people values are:
We listen and communicate directly and openly. We value diversity, ideas and points of view.
We are at our best when working as a team. We provide support to one another, working co-operatively, creating a beyond expectations working experience.
Honesty & Integrity
We embrace integrity, being open and honest in all our dealings and maintaining the highest levels of integrity at all times. We will do what is right, not what is easiest.
We challenge ourselves to execute flawlessly and to consistently deliver the highest quality of service to our stakeholders. We aim to always exceed our goals and the expectations of our colleagues and our shareholders.
Applying total commitment, we are passionate and intensely focused on serving our stakeholders. What we say we are going to do, we create value.
At all times we act with integrity, providing best in class service, being reliable and responsible.
We value learning, feedback, coaching and mentoring and are committed to training and development to enable Team Battersea to deliver "beyond expectations".
We recognise and are committed to our responsibility to deliver a development that truly integrates the three key components of sustainability: Environmental, social and economic.