The Winter Village Launch at Battersea Power Station
Sleigh bells ring; are you listening? Battersea Power Station will be launching The Winter Village, a new and exciting festive event for London on 28th November. Join us as we switch on our Christmas tree lights with the help of the Cat himself who will be making a special appearance before his big debut in The Cat in The Hat at The Turbine Theatre.
With live music from Busk in London and lots of family-friendly activities including free children’s face painting, curling on London’s only riverside curling lanes and ice skating with cute skate aids for little ones, it’s definitely one for the diary! Bar and food pop-ups will be serving festive specials, and cosy wooden huts to snuggle up in. For those looking for present ideas, there will be plenty to choose from at our Christmas River Walk Market, alongside mulled wine and artisan Panettone.
Join us for an evening of festive fun for all to enjoy.
- Christmas River Walk Market - 2pm to 8pm
- Christmas tree lighting by The Cat In The Hat - 6.45pm (The Cat in The Hat will be around the Piazza and Jetty from 3pm for meet & greet)
- Battersea Power Station Community Choir performance - 6.45pm to 7.15pm
- Live music from Busk in London - 2pm to 8pm
- Ice rink - 5pm to 8pm
- Curling Lanes - 2pm - 8pm
- Pop-up Christmas Huts serving food & drinks - 4pm to 8pm
- FREE Face painting - 3pm - 8pm