LIVE on our outdoor screen
Forget court-side, how about riverside? We're serving up the perfect spot to watch Wimbledon - so join us at the foot of Battersea Power Station for FREE outdoor Wimbledon screenings throughout the tournament.
Expect a quintessentially British experience, with deck chairs, Pimm's, strawberries and cream and Archlight Cinema's bespoke ice cream cart.
Make a day of your visit by picking up a picnic hamper from The Battersea General Store or tucking into Wimbledon themed specials in our restaurants and bars.
Our restaurants, bars and shops are getting in the Wimbledon spirit too. Take advantage of these fantastic screen-side offers -
- No.29 Power Station West will be serving Pimm's and soft drinks from our pop up bar in the Piazza, Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday
- Wright Brothers have take-away oysters, aperol spritz and prosecco available from their oyster cart over the weekend and during key matches
- Vagabond are offering retail price wine to enjoy screen-side, available for the duration of the tournament
- Cinnamon Kitchen have added their take on spiced Pimm's and strawberries and cream to their menu
- Tapas Brindisa are offering their Mediterranean G&T, Strawberry Sangria and Fritto Misto cones to take away and enjoy throughout the tournament
- Archlight Cinema will be selling tubs of Jude's ice cream from their ice cream cart every day of the tournament, from 12pm
- Fiume have soft-serve ice cream for sale to help keep you cool
- The Battersea General Store, Megan's, Battersea Brewery, The CoffeeWorks Project and Boom Cycle offer a selection of deli treats, drinks, salads and sandwiches to take-away
GAME. SET. MATCH.