Wandsworth Art Fringe
Wandsworth Council is delighted to present Wandsworth Arts Fringe for its tenth year of bold, boundary-testing arts and cultural events. WAF transforms local venues into vibrant hubs of art and culture, and Battersea Power Station is happy to be a part of it.
For #WAF10, Battersea’s multi-space venue Fresh Ground becomes a dance studio for workshops and performances by some of the UK’s leading Black dance companies, and on Battersea Power Station pier, artist James Capper unveils his large-scale, fully mobile offshore sculpture ‘Mudskipper’.
Celebrating WAF’s decade-long history of rich, diverse art and culture in the area, this unique and inspiring programme of events offers something for everyone, with rip-roaring comedy, powerful theatre, a delightful family programme, and much, much more.
Events happening at Battersea Power Station:
Creative Soul: An arts spa
- 05th May from 14h00 to 17h00 in The Village Hall
Choir Festival in The Piazza
- 2pm: South London Choir
- 3pm: Westbridge Choir
- 4pm: Peckham Rye Sings & Sing Out Sreatham
- 12pm: Battersea Choral Society
- 1pm: Pulse Choir
- 2pm: Real Voices Tooting
- 4pm: Battersea Power Station Community Choir
Chocolate Films Workshops
- 11th May from 11am to 5pm in The Heritage & Learning Hub at Battersea Power Station
Thame Sculpture Launch: Mudskipper
- 16th, 17th and 19th May from 9am to 10pm at Battersea Power Station Pier
Book tickets here.