The Summer Garden Party on The Coaling Jetty
We’ve opened our historical industrial jetty for the first time for everyone to enjoy. To celebrate, we’re throwing a Summer Garden Party on the river.
Inspired by Battersea’s agricultural past, when more than a quarter of all native plants grew here, we've created a new wildflower haven on the river.
Come and discover stunning views of the Power Station as well as a month-long line-up of live music, food and drink, wellness, workshops and family fun.
A rotating programme of pop up food & drink from Vagabond, Battersea Brewery, Cinnamon Kitchen and more every Thursday & Friday, 4pm - 8pm, every Saturday, 12pm - 8pm and every Sunday, 12pm - 6pm, from 02 August - 01 September:
- DJ sets every Friday from 02 - 30 August, 5pm - 8pm
- Free face-painting Saturday 03 & Sunday 04 August, from 11am
- Sharky & George Garden Games & Crafts every Saturday from 03 - 24 August, from 11am
- Live acoustic sounds from Busk in London every Saturday & Sunday from 03 August - 01 September, 11am - 5pm
- Jazz on The Jetty every Thursday from 08 - 29 August, 6pm - 8pm
- Pilates PT Method & Dynamic Pilates every Saturday from 10 August - 31 August, from 9am & 10am
- OyoGo Yoga every Sunday from 11 August - 01 September, from 9am & 10am
- FREE massages from Urban, every Saturday & Sunday, from 10 August - 25 August, 12pm - 5pm
- Battersea Power Station Community Choir Sing-along on Saturday 17 August, 2pm
- English Wine Masterclasses from Vagabond Wines on Saturday 24 & 31 August, 4.30pm
- Moyses Stevens Flower Crown Masterclasses on Saturday 17 & 31 August, 3pm
- Bank Holiday Monday
About The Coaling Jetty
The Coaling Jetty, an historic Grade II*-listed jetty located on the River Thames in front of Battersea Power Station is now open to the public for the first time in history.
The Coaling Jetty was constructed between 1929 and 1932 and serviced the Power Station in the loading and unloading of coal until it was decommissioned in 1983.