Sharky & George UV Takeover
We are turning The Village Hall into a UV arena!
Family favourite Sharky & George are transforming The Village Hall at Battersea Power Station into a glow-in-the-dark playground for the whole family. This half term, bring the whole gang for an hour of crazy activities under UV lights.
Play with UV slime, create potions, build a solar system, rockets and get your face painted with glow-in-the-dark paint. There’s so much to try, see and do.
Why not make a day of it?
Make the most out of your time at Battersea Power Station by visiting our exciting mix of restaurants, bars and shops and visit the Heritage Hub where you can learn about the history of Battersea Power Station.
Visit our website for more information on what's on here.
About Sharky & George:
Sharky & George team is a merry bunch of extremely hard working and creative superstars. Whilst most of their time is spent planning brilliant parties, they can often be found experimenting with slime and bubble mixtures, perfecting a dance routine, painting mermaid headband shells or building giant gingerbread houses.
Make sure you check them out on Instagram , Facebook and Twitter
- Tickets are valid for 1 hour.
- You can arrive anytime within chosen session opening hours (morning or afternoon) on the day of your visit.
- Morning session opening times are 10:30 to 13:00 and afternoon session opening times are 14:00 to 16:30. Please note last entry is 45 minutes prior to event close (12:15 for the morning session, 15:45 for afternoon session).
- Please be sure to arrive with enough time as there may be queues at times depending on venue capacity.
- This is not a Drop off session. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Children and adults must hold a valid ticket.
- Suitable for children 4+ years old
Photography and video recording for promotion and publicity will be taking place at the event. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed please speak to a member of BPS Staff upon arrival.