Moyses Stevens Delivery & Tips
Moyses Stevens have been designing luxury bouquets since 1876, and have the best advice about quality flowers and composition.
They’re all about sharing the love at the moment, and are thrilled to be able to offer a fabulous delivery service covering every part of London. Their customers have long known Moyses Stevens is the florist of choice for both London and nationwide same day delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery from Tuesday to Saturday.
Click here to visit their website.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Tips & Tricks
Moyses Stevens have put together their top tips to help keep your plants and flowers as healthy (just in case you need it…)
1. If your flowers came in plastic, remove this as soon as possible.
2. Cut all stems with scissors at an angle about one to two inches from the bottom. This allows them to better absorb water.
3. Remove any leaves or thorns that will be below water level. Leaves in the water will cause bacteria to form more quickly which in turn shortens the lifespan of your flowers.
4. Keep your vase filled with water! All flower and foliage stems should be submerged. Flowers stay fresher, longer when they can get a drink.
5. Fresh flowers should be kept away from drafts and extreme temperatures, which quickly lead to the flowers becoming dry quickly and cause wilting.
6. Avoid placing flower arrangements on windowsills and other areas with full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating. Most flowers will last longer under cool conditions.
7. Water in the vase/container should be replaced every 2/3 days. Make sure to remove any dead or dying flowers before placing back in the vase.
For more tips and tricks such as how to arrange a bouquet, visit the Moyses Steven's IGTV channel.