Flex Your Happiness Muscle Workshop
January can be a challenging month. Many of us review the year just gone and create New Year's resolutions laying out lists of changes we want to make. Often our best intentions take us nowhere and leave us feeling trapped and like a failure. Blue Monday (January 21st 2019) is described as being the most depressing day of the year for this very reason ….AND the cold weather, grey skies and another week to wait before pay-day don’t help either!
So, why not try something different in 2019?! Here at Boom Cycle we are all about FEELING GOOD so join us and flex your happiness muscle, Saturday January 26th! James Lamper, Clinical Director of Emotion Matters, London’s leading therapy centre for mind and body wellness, has created a mindset-shifting workshop on ‘Emotional Agility’ - the third in his successful series in partnership with Boom Cycle.
James will take you on a journey to explore your mind and challenge your patterns of behaviour, so you can free up emotional energy to move your life forwards. Here are some exciting themes that will be covered:
- Learn how old patterns of thinking sabotage our ability to change
- Understand how we avoid facing up to our emotions
- Find out if you are creating secondary emotions, to avoid your primary emotions
- Explore how you can face your thoughts and emotions from a detached place
- Learn techniques to help you experience emotions without feeling overwhelmed
- Connect with your core values, and tweak your mindset, to drive the change you desire
- Learn what healthy foods can boost your mood
Emotional Agility is the real antidote for low mood or depression. Sign up now as places are limited. James’ powerful wealth of knowledge from 25 years of working with mental and physical health combined with his upbeat and experiential presenting style make this a workshop you do not want to miss!
Book your tickets here.
Start time: 1:15pm in Boom Battersea (75 minutes run time)
(£7, hot drink included with ticket purchase)
*Workshop is complementary if you ride at the Battersea studio that day - Once you book, please just call or email the studio to reserve your space. Light refreshments will be provided.