Halloween at DNA VR
Halloween is right around the corner and although most of us settle down to watch a horror flick of a group of friends attempting to survive the night in a haunted house or zombie apocalypse, have you ever wondered if you could do a better job in their place?
Well, now is your chance to find out…Virtual reality experts DNA VR have some very special games and experiences for you to try on 29th October 2021. Prices start from £35 per person and include a beer token for Battersea Brewery!
- ‘Survive The Night’ – battle hoards of the undead as you and your group of survivors hit the road and attempt to Survive The Night
- ‘Hospital of Horror’ – do you have the guts to explore the Hospital of Horror? Explore this haunted house in a premium free roam experience
- ‘Arizona Sunshine’ – put your survival skills to the test in a horror arcade game that launches you into the centre of a zombie apocalypse.
- Dreadhalls – master your stealth and courage to escape this terrifying dungeon, with only a waning oil lamp in your possession.
- ‘Affected The Manor’ – perhaps one of the scariest offerings in DNA VR’s extensive library. Most players do not last longer than five minutes… can you?
Don't worry if you can't make the 29th October, as most of these games will stick around for a little while longer.