The Best Outdoor Restaurants at Battersea Power Station
Looking for restaurants with outdoor seating and riverside terraces? Look no further! To help you choose the best places to book your next meal or drink this spring and beyond, we've put together a list of our top restaurants and bars with outdoor seating. With many venues boasting beautiful views of Battersea Power Station and the River Thames, there has never been a better time to visit.
1. Fiume – Enjoy delicious Italian cuisine from renowned chef Francesco Mazzei whilst sitting amongst an Amalfi Coast inspired outdoor terrace. The cherry on top? The Fiume terrace also boasts views of Battersea Power Station and the River Thames.
2. Tapas Brindisa – Another riverside location with beautiful views is Tapas Brindisa. Serving the most delicious Spanish fare, this spot is great for sharing plates, enjoying a glass of ‘vino’ and people watching, plus it’s very dog friendly.
3. Street Pizza - If bottomless pizza sounds like a bit of you, you must try out Street Pizza by Gordon Ramsay on Arches Lane, right beside the River Thames.
4. Megan’s – Continuing along the waterfront is Megan’s at the Power Station, an all-day Mediterranean restaurant with lovely views of the Thames from a beautiful outdoor terrace. Don’t be surprised if you see some pawsome guests as Megan’s is also renowned for being really dog friendly.
5. No.29 Power Station West – The last of our riverside spots is No.29 Power Station West. Their large outdoor seating area is divided into two; one section offering beautiful riverside views under a fairy light lit pergola, and the other on Arches Lane in a beautiful sunny spot.
6. Battersea Brewery – Nestled under the railway arches with heated outdoor seating is one of the best after work spots, Battersea Brewery. As a microbrewery they offer a great array of international and craft beers to choose from, and are open all weekend too.
7. Cinnamon Kitchen – Enjoy delicious pan-Indian cuisine from renowned chef Vivek Singh in another great spot down Arches Lane. Their outdoor dining space is perfect for people watching whilst your taste buds take a trip to India.
8. Tonkotsu – Also nestled under the railway arches with heated outdoor seating is Tonkotsu, a small and delicious Japanese eatery known for its warming ramen.
9. Vagabond Urban Winery – Looking onto the Power Station, Vagabond’s first urban winery is a great after work spot or weekend perch. Their heated outdoor seating will keep you warm whilst you travel around the world with their wine by the glass collection.
10. Black Sheep Coffee - Our favourite local coffee shop and bar has a limited amount of outdoor seating in a beautiful sunny spot with amazing views of the Power Station. Just the perfect place to enjoy their famous espresso martinis...
11. Birdies - Birdies Crazy Golf have a lovely outdoor area on Arches Lane and will be serving their famous cocktails to bask in the sun.
12. The Turbine Theatre - Don't miss the chance to enjoy a range of delicious drinks at The Turbine Theatre, right beside the Thames River.
13. Wright Brothers – Next to Tapas Brindisa are seafood experts Wright Brothers. From the UK’s freshest oysters and a glass of champagne to match, to the best fish dishes, their riverside heated outdoor dining area makes for a perfect pairing.
14. Kova - Why not soak up the sunshine at Kova Pattiserie! Located at the foot of our iconic Power Station, enjoy their Instagram famous cakes and delicious ranges of tea, to their premium bubble teas, to the finest ingredients and treats that are bound to delight the senses.