Circus West Village Pop-Ups: 401 ½ Studios Takeover
We're excited to welcome brand new independent brands to trade here at Battersea Power Station as curated by 401 ½ Studios, a studio provider based on Wandsworth Road.
The brilliant designers and artists taking over the pop-up spaces from Thursday 12 October are:
- Arran Frances: Luxury hand bag designer
- Heather O Connor: Silversmith and jeweller
- mynn London: Lifestyle and textile brand
- Elena Shvab Millinery: Milliner and textile designer
- Monette Larsen: Visual artist
- Luke M Walker: Fine artist
- Pina Lavelli Ceramics: Contemporary ceramicists
- Emma Farnworth: Jeweller
- Henrietta Hoyer Millar: Landscape painter
- Holly Frean: Artist and picture making
- Erika Tari: Visual artist
- EmmaKN Jewellery: Jewellery designer and maker
- Maria Kokkonen: Fine artist
- Julie Nicaisse: Contemporary jeweller and designer
- Ann Nazareth: Fibre artist
Don't miss the opportunity to hear more from the people behind these creative brands and start-ups at our 'Meet The Maker' event on Saturday 21 October - Find out more about how to get to Circus West Village here.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter - @batterseapwrstn - for updates.
Opening times until Sunday 29 October:
About the Circus West Village Pop-Ups
Housed in a series of purpose-built units at the entrance to this new riverside location at Grosvenor Arch, the programme will see a variety of small businesses, designer-makers, creative entrepreneurs and start-ups showcase their wares at Battersea Power Station every Thursday through Sunday from now until the end of the year.