Please note Archlight will be temporarily closed from Wed 18th March however they are currently open for private hire. Find out more here. For the most up-to-date information on opening hours please visit their website.
The ultimate film lover’s experience in Battersea
Archlight Cinemas is a brand-new cinema destination located in the heart of Battersea Power Station.
Enjoy latest release films and much-loved classic movies in a bespoke cinema purpose built for your comfort.
With a sound-proofed design, you’ll be fully immersed in the world’s greatest films as London Overground trains travel silently above you.
- Unique three screen cinema located with state-of-the-art Dolby Atmos surround sound theatres
- Crystal clear picture with laser projection across all screens
- Fine wine, craft beer and delicious homemade treats from our Sweet Shop
- Located within Battersea Power Station’s food and cultural hub
- Five-star service from staff and ushers who live and breathe all things film
Archlight Cinemas is your place to rediscover the lost art of the cinema experience.
For more information, showing times and to book, click here.
Are you a film buff?
Be sure to sign up to our exclusive Film Club, where you will be the first to hear about our latest releases, receiving priority booking and invitations to exclusive screenings and events!
Want to host an event at Archlight?
From birthday parties to corporate events and private screenings, bring your vision to life on the big screen with unmatched catering, food and service. To discuss your next event at Archlight, contact our Events Manager, email@example.com