This year we are beginning work on the first 386 affordable homes being built at Battersea Power Station.
The homes range in size from 1 bedroom apartments to 4 bedroom family homes. Nearly all the homes are dual aspect, all will have a private terrace or balcony and all will have access to shared residents’ gardens.
The homes have been designed by award-winning architects Patel Taylor and take their inspiration from London’s historic mansion blocks.
They will be located within easy reach of the new Zone 1 Battersea Power Station tube station, alongside a new NHS medical centre and affordable work spaces.
There will be a range of homes available to rent and buy at discounts of up to 70% depending on applicants’ individual circumstances. If you would like more information about affordable homes at Battersea Power Station please fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Phase 4a Proposals at a Glance
- 386 affordable homes, ranging from 1 to 4 bedroom properties
- 12,000 sq ft of business flexible incubator space for local entrepreneurs. The space is arranged around a central courtyard with provision for cafes and pop up retail space.
- 17,000 sq ft new medical centre – delivered up to five and half years sooner in 2019, subject to agreement with the NHS
- 60,900 sq ft of new public realm including a 10,000 sq ft central garden square with children's play area, outdoor fitness spaces and hard surface areas for pop up events
- Private (communal style) gardens for Phase 4a residents
Battersea Power Station is determined to deliver 15 per cent affordable homes, equating to 686 homes, and the team is working very hard to make that happen.